During Team Ortho events there is always the potential for extreme or severe weather conditions (for example: lightning, tornado, high winds, extreme hot or cold temperatures, blizzard, etc...). Team Ortho Foundation will do as much as we can to make the experience as safe as possible. But if there is severe weather, the race may be delayed as race officials consult public safety officers. If there is more than a reasonable delay, or if conditions persist, race officials reserve the right to shorten or cancel the race. Entry fees are non-refundable. Please check the website and your email before the race for any changes or cancellations. If you are already at the event, listen to the announcer about any weather changes that may occur.