At Team Ortho Foundation we get many questions about registration distance changes, transferring a registration to another runner, and even what to do if you lose your bib and chip. Please read through our Race Change and Registration Policies below. They will help you understand what to do and what to expect come race day.
Race Change Policy:
48-Hour Change Policy: You have 48 hours after the time of registration to make any desired changes to your race entry without penalty. Go to Contact Us and use the drop down menu to select registration. This will direct your email to the correct Team Ortho employee.
There are no refunds.
Here are your race change options:
- To change your race entry to another person - $25.00 Click here to download name-transfer form
- To upgrade or downgrade your distance - $15.00 + difference in race price (if upgrading) Click here to change your race registration. You will not be reissued a new bib and number. You will receive a new distance sticker inside your packet to adhere to your bib to ensure you receive the proper finisher medal. If you already received your packet, then pick up your sticker at the registration area on race day. Additional questions email our registration department.
- Lost bib & chip: Many people pick up their packet early or receive the mailing. Please note it is our policy if you lose your packet (bib and chip) there will be a $20 replacement fee. Print this bib replacement form and mail in the check no later than Feb. 19th. After the two week deadline, bring the form with you to packet pickup or race morning. Bib/chip replacements must be picked up in person and will not be mailed. There will be no replacement for lost gear.
- Didn't come to packet pick-up or race: Your only opportunity to receive your packet and gear is to attend the event. If you are unsure you will be able to make it to packet pick-up to get your bib, purchase the mailing option during registration. If you didn't do the race and still want your packet and gear (size preferred not guaranteed) after the race we will mail it to you for the $14.99 mailing fee. These cannot be picked up at the office. Email our registration staff if you want this mailed. Requests must be made within two weeks of the race. If you are a series member you can always do the away option. Please see the series page for information.
- Didn't pick up packet at packet pick-up but want it on race day: Race Day pick-up fee is $20.
- Didn't register for the mailing during online registration but want to purchase it now: Click here to purchase mail-out. The cost will be $14.99 for mailing and must be requested by February 27, 2017.