Packet pick-up is the time when you come and get your bib, chip and gear for the upcoming Get Lucky race!
Location: Saint Paul Union Depot
If you cannot attend packet pick-up:
- You can have your gear picked up by a friend or family member. They MUST have a photo copy or a picture of your photo ID (texted or emailed to your phone) with them along with your bib number to pick up your packet.
- You can have your packet mailed to you. The convenience fee will be $14.99 if you request the mailing after registration. (Click here to request mail-out). Mailouts must be requested by February 19th to ensure delivery in time for the race.
- While there is no general race day packet pick-up, if you cannot attend any of the scheduled packet pick-ups or have anyone who can pick up for you or purchase a mailout, then, for a $20 convenience fee per person, we will have your packet waiting for you at our information/registration tent on race day. This must be prearranged, as only the packets of those who have prearranged this with us will be there on race day. Click here to request race day pick-up. If you choose this option, please keep in mind we cannot guarantee your gear size will be available.
Two Ways to speed up your trip through packet pick-up:
1. Bring your bib number and photo ID with you
2. If you want to come when it's least busy, consider coming during the middle hours of packet pick-up. While steady with participants, those middle hours are usually easier to navigate because they are after the early rush and before the late rush.